What You’ll Need:
- 4 inch Terra Cotta Saucers
- A paint of your choice (Exterior is more water resistant)
- Mod Podge Glue
- A Paintbrush
- Circular Bulletin Board
- (Optional) 3/4 Inch Felt Pads
Paint the Saucers!
- Make sure to remove the stickers on the bottom
- I would recommend darker colors. I tried white with my first batch and it took multiple coats and twice as much time.
- Exterior paint is more water resistant
Cut Out the Corkboard Circles!
- The link I have above is for a decorative bulletin board I found at Walmart. Once the circles are cut and trimmed, they fit perfectly in the saucers.
Coat the Corkboard Circle with Mod Podge!
- Make sure to paint it thick
- Leave it to dry for a few hours. I suggest leaving something heavy on them so that there are no air bubbles between the corkboard and saucer
Step 4 (Optional):
- If you’re worried about the Terra Cotta saucers damaging your table or you notice they don’t slide across surfaces well enough, add some felt pads.
- I cut the 3/4inch pads in half and then stuck four halves to the bottom of each saucer
Admire Your Work!