Need a sturdy, reliable container to store your pencils, pens, and markers?
This DIY cup will only require a quick trip to Walmart (or Amazon, depending on how well-stocked your local store is).
Here’s what you need:
1.) Roll of paper towels
2.) One Jar of Peanut Butter
3.) Goo Gone
- Once you’ve finished that jar of gooey deliciousness, make sure you wash it out thoroughly with soap and water (but no dishwasher!)
- To remove the sticky residue that glues the paper to the jar, dab some Goo Gone onto a paper towel and apply it to the residue. Depending on the jar, you may need to apply a good bit of pressure to scrub it all off.
Your finished product should look like this:
You can add your own decorative touch, such as stickers or paint or those themed duck-tapes.
Some Other Uses:
- Bathroom – pick floss, cotton swabs, bobby pins…
- Crafts – buttons, needles, rolls of string…
- Kitchen – straws, uncooked beans, herbs…
- And so much more!